How much does a Spanish class cost?
If you are one of those who only compare prices, I understand you perfectly, you have to search and compare before making a decision. But do you know what are all the aspects you have to take into account?
Surely you only think about the price and you might be one of those who go on those platforms where you find thousands of teachers teaching.
I don’t blame you that you consider the price as the decisive factor, because you don’t know the rest. So I have prepared this information: short, crisp and clear so that once and for all you know, what things you have to take into account when choosing the teacher who will be responsible for teaching you Spanish.
How much does your Spanish class cost? Are you comparing prices? Then you need to read this.
Prices? Nothing could be further from the truth, if you are one of those who only compares prices. I invite you to do a detailed investigation of what is behind the price. First you must know that this is not a very well paid profession and this is worldwide, and the quality of the education you receive must have the same standards: organization, qualified and experienced teacher, evaluation. I explain it all here
7 things you have to compare besides the price
- The experience of the person who is going to teach you.
- The teacher’s years of study related to Spanish as a foreign language.
- The amount of time he/she is going to dedicate to you: preparation of the classes, search and organization of the tasks for you, depending on what you need to learn or reinforce.
- If you receive exclusive personalized attention.
- The flexibility to change your class hours.
- If you have a direct and immediate treatment (for example by WhatsApp).
- What teaching resources are used in class to learn and where you receive classes. Are free or paid programs used. By the way, there is a false belief that if you use a book in class this is boring. Read to the end and I’ll let you in on a secret.
I’m sure I’m missing something
Do you have all this information?
Wait, one of the most interesting aspects is coming. Did you have your trial lesson? Did you connect with the person? Is it what you were looking for?
Then now tell me, after all these details how much is your learning worth?
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = VALUE OF YOUR SPANISH CLASS.
It is important for you to know that with this content I am trying to make you aware of other types of information. Teaching goes beyond the time you are in front of your teacher, or at least in my case. There is no improvisation, it is not a hobby, it is a profession.
I invite you, when you compare one price with another, to think about all these aspects. About those things that are not visible but are there. If you have doubts about the profile of your teacher, always ask.
What do you think?
Give some Spanish as a gift, I invite you to a trial lesson so that you know everything you can do and so that you have no doubt about what you will find in Spanisch à la Carte.
If I use a book in class, is learning boring?
That depends on your teacher, he or she is the only one who can make the class fun or boring regardless of the material he or she uses, that is related to creativity and experience.