How to improve your Spanish without traveling?
It’s frustrating when you want to do something and you can’t do it. Many people think it is impossible to learn a language without traveling, but it is possible. I have proven it myself.
And since I’m so excited about the progress I’ve made in the last few days with French, I want to tell you what I’m doing, so that you too can get on board the boat of happiness.
Because I am sure: there is nothing that makes you happier than speaking the language you like, because you realize how much you have advanced and how much you can understand.
I’ll tell you something; you are reading this post and I guarantee you have a good level of Spanish. But you will improve with these tips that I am going to give you.
Pay attention to what I am going to tell you, because for it to work, you have to comply with each of the things I am leaving you in this post and you should read to the end so you don’t miss any detail.
First, take pencil and paper or print this post so you can paste it somewhere visible, to remember.
Improve your Spanish in 5 steps:
- Change the language of your cell phone and computer to Spanish.
- Create an alarm on your cell phone with the time of day when you are going to actively practice the language.
- Select the material you are going to use in advance: grammar exercises, reading comprehension. You will call this active practice. This practice will be 30 to 60 minutes.
- Listen to music, podcasts or news while walking, on the train, on the bus, while eating your meals. This you will call passive practice. While listening, identify the words you know.
- Don’t stop even if you know all the grammar, you will keep improving and you will have the language active in your brain, otherwise, what you don’t use is forgotten.
This plan is done for 21 days, the goal is to create the habit and expose you as much as possible to the language.
Would you like me to recommend material to learn? Write me in the comments